We're sure how to reduce belly fat is one of the most googled questions. However, finding the perfect answer is still a myth. Excess belly fat is harmful to heart and lungs. Moreover, it may increase the risk of developing diabetes and high blood pressure besides preventing us from wearing our favourite dresses. So what is the right way to reduce belly fat? Well, you have landed in a safe place that believes in reducing weight and belly fat through diet and exercises. Today, we will be recommending you a few amazing belly fat reducing exercises that if followed meticulously can bring great results.
Most people look for quick fixes like cardio machines, crunches, sauna belts, tummy trimmer tablets to reduce tummy fat but of no use. Why? Because these superficial methods aren′t effective to lose belly fat. The best way to lose belly fat is to exercise and following a healthy diet.
Truweight believes in the ratio: 70% diet and 30% of exercise. So, in order to lose weight, diet is 2-3 times more effective than exercise. To reduce belly fat naturally one needs to understand the causes of belly fat that leads to bulging tummy and other associated chronic diseases. Once we understand the cause, we will eventually tighten up our diet and focus on the fat burning foods.
Fat burning foods to reduce tummy fat
To reduce tummy fat include fat burning foods. It includes fish rich in omega 3 fats, oats and barley rich in soluble fiber and avocado + Excerpts from the blog. It includes fish, nuts, green tea, oats and barley, etc. Also, don′t forget to abide by these tips to reduce belly fat.
Belly fat reduction exercises at home Want to reduce weight faster and also reduce the tummy fat? Here are some simple belly fat exercises to get you started. Before you start with these advanced exercises you need to warm up your body for an intense workout. Why warm up exercise? Warm up exercises are must as it increases the body temperature and prepares your body to be flexible and resilient to the upcoming heavy exercises. If you do not start with a warm-up exercise you may end up causing injury to your body muscles. Get started with some of the warm-up exercises!
Presenting 5 detailed step-by-step belly fat exercises to help you get that toned midriff you have always desired. We would like to stress on the fact that only exercise with no dietary changes won′t give you the results! So strap on those workout clothes and shoes and let′s begin.
1. Washboard Flat Ab Exercise For Belly Fat A series of easy workouts focusing on the lower abs and glutes. This workout is very much effective for muscles in legs, glutes as well your lower abs.
2. Sun Salutation Exercises to Reduce Belly Fat These super easy exercises can be easily done at home. Wake up early in the morning and get started with the belly fat exercises that involve Sun Salutation, Planks, exercises to Strengthen the Back etc. Sun salutation or suryanamaskars involves inhaling and exhaling in the plank position.
3. Burn Those Flabs for the Perfect Abs A variation of workouts that is beneficial for your abs is sure to be a great belly fat reducing exercise. Go on a moderate speed on these exercises as you might end up cramping your spine. Start with these exercises right away!
4. Exercises to Burn Lower Belly Fat Lower belly fat is harder to lose than the other areas of the body because it has high amounts of fat cells. Hence, achieving those 8 packs is a great challenge. Truweight has come up with exercises that burn the lower belly fat to target this resistant fat. These belly fat exercises will tone your glutes and thighs as well.
5. Cardio belly fat reducing exercises You can easily do your cardio workouts which does not take up much time because you need to rush to work. Cardio exercises which include running and jogging helps in belly fat reduction. Adding to it, running is a great exercise for cardiovascular health.
Top 10 Fruits To Eat To Lose Weight Quickly
5 Reasons Cheese is Actually Good For Your Health
Study finds dramatic weight loss can be achieved WITHOUT counting calories
Research reveals surprising health benefits of chewing your food
Work stress may lead to irregular heart rate
Fruitylicious cure for ageing skin
Daylight Savings Time: That miserable time of year when many mourn loss of one-hour sleep
WHO says strawberries may not be so safe for you
★5 Yoga Poses that Can Give You a Glowing Skin
★Five foods that can cause problems if consumed on an empty stomach!
★Top 10 Fruits To Eat To Lose Weight Quickly
★Daily consumption of tea protects the elderly from cognitive decline
★How to prevent peanut allergies in children?
★The Benefits of Yoga Beyond Flexibility
★The amazing and healthy benefits of meditation!
★Skin tone linked to fruit and vegetable consumption
★Making handloom accessible
★10 questions about laser hair removal
★The tangy taste of Banaras
★Education can boost men?s chances of online dating
★Using Kalonji Seeds for Weight Loss
★5 Tips to Take Care of Your Sensitive Skin
★10 Surprising Things That Can Cause You to Lose Muscle
★6 Best Oils for a Naturally Clear and Glowing Skin
★Why You Probably Shouldnt Take Diet Advice from Your CrossFit Coach
★8 Time-Saving Meal Prep Ideas Nutritionists Actually Use
★Tips to Even your Skin Tone Naturally
★5 Effective Baba Ramdev Yoga Asanas To Increase Height
★Can Eating Bananas Help You Lose Weight?
★Recycling temple waste along the Ganges with Help Us Green
★This One Exercise Helps You Become a Better Runner
★8 Practical Tips to Lose Weight Without Dieting
★5 Exercises to Reduce Belly Fat
★Skin tone linked to fruit and vegetable consumption
★Ideal exercises to keep your heart healthy
★7 Healthy Hacks for Your Pumpkin Spice Latte
★8 Fruits that Burn Fat: Include Them In Your Diet For Great Health Benefits
★Eating Carbs and Fats Before a Workout? Read This
★Numerous health benefits of bitter melon (uses , side effects)
★5 Dairy-Free Cheese Options Worth Trying
★Wash Your Face with Oil
★Yoga Heals More than Just Your Body
★Natural Herbal Gummies
★Top 3 Core Exercises While Pregnant
★Learn to Do Vinyasa Yoga for Weight Loss
★Why You Need to Start Combining Avocados and Peaches
★Five-second rule for food dropped on the floor approved by germ scientists
★15 Best Heart-Healthy Foods
★10 Ways To Use Sesame Oil For Beautiful Skin
★Top Fitness Stars Share Their Most Common Workout Habits
★6 Foods You Can Incorporate In Your Fat Burner Diet For Best Results
★Eating cheese does not raise cholesterol, study finds
★Weight-lifting and protein shakes rich in growth hormones may make you bald
★5 most surprising cosmetic surgery trends across the globe
★The Diabetes Diet
★Man has lived with giant neck for 13 years after going to doctors for help
★Take care of your coloured hair with Wella
★Manage oily skin in winters with these steps