Once you start your weight loss journey, you tend to talk about it to various people and ask for their suggestions and opinions, which you think is in your best interest. What we at Truweight have to suggest here is that do not listen to anyone who says consuming fruits as part of your weight loss program is not effective. There are actually various fruits that burn fat and yes, they do exist and in real As a matter of fact, it is true that fruits contain natural sugars but they are any day better than your energy bars, diet chips, diet cookies which contain hoards of chemicals and preservatives and also artificial sweeteners that contain aspartame, which is extremely harmful in nature. So remember fruits are your friends and not your enemy.
1. Blueberries Blueberries are extremely healthy and one of the fruits that burn fat. They help the body combat body fat along with decreasing the risk of cardiovascular diseases and diabetes. In one of the studies by University of Michigan Cardiovascular Center, scientists were able to reduce the belly fat of rats by 2% by feeding them blueberries every day. Adding blueberries and yogurt to a bowl of cereals is certainly an interesting way to include this fat burning fruit in your diet. Here are a few more interesting ways you incorporate blueberries into your diet
2. Coconut Coconut is yet another fruit that burns fat. It has a deep rich taste that provides a yummy flavour and texture to any dish it is added to. Coconuts contain medium chain triglycerides (MCFA) that raise the metabolic rate of the liver up to 30 percent. You can incorporate coconut into your diet in the form of coconut oil, coconut milk, coconut flour, coconut water or unsweetened shredded coconut. Dried coconut is also very tasty and is commonly used worldwide. You can try these low-calorie recipes that use coconut.
3. Avocados Along with offering a host of health benefits, avocados have fat present in them which signal your body to stop spiking blood sugar because the spike in blood sugar leads your body to store extra fat; and fat is better avoided! Given that this fruit that burns fat already has fat in it, you should want to include it in just a single meal of your day, may be in the form of salad, or bread spread. Here are some interesting ways to include avocado in your meals.
4. Tomatoes Tomatoes are yet another fruits that burn fat for they are packed with vitamin c and phytonutrients, known as a top fighter against fat. Vitamin C enables our bodies to burn fat. The phytonutrient carotenoid is an antioxidant that helps in losing weight and cardiovascular health. There are so many varieties of tomatoes available in the market. So just go out and grab your pick! You could use tomatoes in your curries, soups, pasta, salsa, juice and what not! Here are a few recipes that will enable you to view tomatoes from a larger perspective.
5. Apples and Pears Apple and pears are also on the list of fruits that burn fat in different and effective ways. Both the fruits are powerhouse of fibers that enhance metabolism of your body. They are a healthy snack that keep you full between the meals saving you from binge eating, the main culprit of weight gain. Apples and pears are a source of pectin that restricts cells from absorbing fat. The best way to consume apples and pears is to eat them raw and fresh, preserving the natural elements present in them. You could also have them in the form of a salad with a nice dressing.
6. Bananas Bananas are great for people who wish to burn the stubborn belly fat. They are full of fibers that help us remain satiated making the body burn fat thus making it a fruit that burns fat. Bananas contain fibers that cannot be digested and that helps in blocking the carbohydrates from getting absorbed in the body. This enables the body burn fat as energy instead of the carbs. Bananas are a rich source of potassium that help you in building muscles, which also leads to burning of fat. There are many interesting things you can make from this wonder fruit like shakes, smoothies, salads, crepes, etc.
7. Pomegranate Pomegranate is another fruit that burns fat. This fruit is full of antioxidants called polyphenols that clear our blood of harmful toxins. According to a study by University of California, this antioxidant helps in boosting our metabolism. You can consume pomegranate in its raw form, or make juice out of it or even make a nice shake out of it. Here we have got an interesting recipe of Pomegranate-Pepper-Peanut-Salad, an extremely healthy and unique version of pomegranates.
8. Lemons It is quite a known fact that lemons are great detoxifying agents. Also known to provide detoxifying properties to the human liver, it does a great favour to the human body as a healthy liver goes a long way in maintaining proper digestive system and burning of fat in the body. Lemons prevent the accumulation of fat in the body and are thus, a great agent for burning of fat. It is a known fact that a glass of warm water with lemon and honey consumed first thing in the morning greatly helps in cutting down the fat content of the body.
How to Gain Weight in 7 Days to Get Rid of the Skinny You
Dairy and vitamin D supplements protect against bone loss
4 Totally avoidable gym mistakes
5 Common Mistakes that May Ruin Your Skin
5 Hot Yoga Poses For Rapid Weight Loss
How your make-up bag could wreck your health
The amazing and healthy benefits of meditation!
Recycling temple waste along the Ganges with Help Us Green
★Haryana girl Nishtha Dudeja wins Miss Deaf Asia 2018 crown
★10 Surprising Things That Can Cause You to Lose Muscle
★Top 5 foods for glowing skin
★Making handloom accessible
★5 Ways to Dry Herbs
★The amazing and healthy benefits of meditation!
★5 Tips to Take Care of Your Sensitive Skin
★Plum goodness for your hair!
★Try these 4 simple yoga asanas to gain weight
★Flex Your Memory Muscle
★Those who consume fruit and vegetables have a 40% lower risk of an incurable lung disease
★The health benefits of popular foods
★The best skin care quickies men with oily skin can get
★Top 10 Fruits To Eat To Lose Weight Quickly
★4 Foolproof Tips to Make Healthy Veggie Chips at Home
★Cancer risk of breast implants 10 times higher than first feared
★Hair removal injuries rocketed NINE-FOLD since 1991
★5 foods for healthy skin
★Guinness World Record for bearded woman Harnaam Kaur
★12 Real Amazing Benefits Of Skipping For Weight Loss
★Teenagers use social media posts to appear attractive to friends
★Mans lips exploded after he became 'addicted' to fillers
★15 Kitchen Herbs and Spices with Powerful Health Benefits
★Best foods for healthy skin
★Eat more fruit and veg for a longer life
★Mushrooms could prevent risk of Dementia, scientists say
★Skinny jeans and big fluffy hoods contribute to back pain
★23 foods that contain NO calories
★5 Exercises to Reduce Belly Fat
★Popular weight loss strategies
★This One Exercise Helps You Become a Better Runner
★6 Best Oils for a Naturally Clear and Glowing Skin
★Dandelion Benefits Biodiversity, Soil and Your Health
★A platter full of seafood
★Breakthrough drug restores more than 90% of lost hair in most patients
★Skin tone linked to fruit and vegetable consumption
★Is This the Best Diet for Post-Menopausal Women?
★6 Fantastic Yoga Asanas That Will Help You Fight Skin Problems
★Best and Worst Drinks for Weight Loss
★Exercise can help boost memory through bone hormone: Study
★Why and how exercises reduce the risk of CANCER?
★Numerous health benefits of bitter melon (uses , side effects)
★Brain health food guide for older adults
★Why most people use emotional words to persuade others
★Smoking and sight loss warning
★How to prevent peanut allergies in children?
★Study finds dramatic weight loss can be achieved WITHOUT counting calories
★Cancer warning over skin bleaching treatment
★Top 10 Homemade Fruit Packs for Glowing Skin
★5 Effective Baba Ramdev Yoga Asanas To Increase Height