In times like today, being fat is often associated with being unhealthy. Even aesthetically, fat deposits don′t leave an impressive mark both on the outside world and us. Even we within us start feeling pulled down whenever we feel bloated or fat. It is scientifically proven that fat deposits once they remain in the body for a longer period of time, pose great problems and delay in their removal from the body, especially the belly fat. So, it is actually better than we start working on removing those extra ounces the moment they start showing up on our bellies and this CAN be achieved through simple exercises which I am going to talk about in the next sections.
1. Crunches Crunches work like wonders for losing belly fat. Fitness experts say that crunches are the best exercise to lose belly fat. If included in your daily routine, will definitely give you a clean flat belly you have been longing for. Lie down flat with bent knees and place them behind the head followed by deep inhalation. Start exhaling while lifting your upper torso from the floor. Inhale while going down and exhale while coming up. In the beginning, 15 times per set should be enough.
2. Twist Crunches Moving towards losing the stubborn belly fat, doing twist crunches will accelerate your motive to lose the stubborn belly fat. The day you get comfortable with simple crunches, start with twist crunch, which is a more result-oriented exercise for losing belly fat. In twist crunches, the right shoulder has to be lifted towards your left maintaining your left torso on the ground. Again like normal crunches, you can start with 15 times per set and that should start doing the work.
3. Side Crunches This one is more or less like the twist crunch exercise. Here, you have to get your legs tilted to the same side along with your shoulders. During this exercise, the side muscles are focused on the most. You can aim for 15 side crunches per set during your workout session.
4. Reverse Crunches This is very much like the twist crunch. Here, you have to tilt the legs behind along with the shoulders. It is actually quite an effective exercise for losing the lower belly fat. We would like to support the text with a video on reverse crunches.
5. Vertical Leg Crunches In this exercise, you have to lie flat on the mat or the floor with legs raised upwards followed by crossing one knee over the other. Follow this up by breathing in and then lifting the upper body towards the pelvis. Now slowly exhale. This is also one of the good exercises for losing belly fat. Here goes a video on how vertical leg crunches have to be done.
6. Bicycle Exercise This exercise is done by lying on the mat or floor and keeping the hands either behind your head or by your side. Then both the legs have to be lifted bent at the knees. Now the right knee has to be brought close to the chest, keeping the left leg out. Now the right leg has to be taken out and left leg has to be kept close to the chest. Now knee bending has to be alternated with both legs like in a bicycle. This video may help you understand the exercise better.
7. Walking Walking is kind of a cardio exercise which helps you lose the belly fat and flab. Walking supplemented with a balanced diet will work wonders if you are trying to shed off the extra kilos. Walking for about half an hour a day in the fresh air brings about a positive frame of mind along with a slender structure. It also has a positive effect on your metabolism and heart rate.
8. Running Switching the exercises prove beneficial for your body while you are trying to lose belly fat. Most fitness pros follow this pattern of switching exercises as it helps to expose your body to various exercises that accelerate weight loss. Running increases your heart rate which in turn increases the blood circulation in the body and is considered one of the best exercises to lose belly fat.
9. Jogging If you are a beginner, jogging as a milder form of running may be well suited for you. Jogging does a good job of breaking down the stubborn belly fat.You may consider jogging inside the confines of your house or outside in the fresh air. If you are someone who likes to exercise inside your house, you could also look at doing static jogging, which means jogging at the spot wherever you are. So these were a few exercises which are surely going to help you lose the belly fat. If you wish to supplement your exercises to lose belly fat with a balanced diet, talk to a Truweight Nutritionist today.
Learn to Do Vinyasa Yoga for Weight Loss
Stop Lusting For a Radiant Skin Possess it with the Help of Super Foods
How mood and eating behaviour are connected
Learn How To Do Pearl Facial At Home To Get Naturally Glowing Skin Instantly
Natural and healthy effects of Aloe Vera!
5 Exercises to Reduce Belly Fat
9 Super Simple Exercises to Reduce Belly Fat
Top 10 Homemade Fruit Packs for Glowing Skin
★Wash Your Face with Oil
★Know why milk should be a part of your beauty regimen
★Top Foods for Calcium and Vitamin D
★Guinness World Record for bearded woman Harnaam Kaur
★5 foods for healthy skin
★10 Most Effective Weight Loss Exercises For Torching Fat
★Top Fitness Stars Share Their Most Common Workout Habits
★Acne sufferers likely to live longer than people with flawless skin
★Pasta eaters may have better diet quality: study
★5 Exercises to Reduce Belly Fat
★Yoga Poses for People with Less Flexible Body
★Working It Out: The future of work and digital
★Fruitylicious cure for ageing skin
★Ideal exercises to keep your heart healthy
★How to prevent peanut allergies in children?
★Fresh fruits and veggies arent always healthier than frozen, scientists say
★8 Practical Tips to Lose Weight Without Dieting
★Recycling temple waste along the Ganges with Help Us Green
★What dangers are hidden in your pillow?
★How to Gain Weight in 7 Days to Get Rid of the Skinny You
★12 Real Amazing Benefits Of Skipping For Weight Loss
★11 Realistic Methods of Stress Management
★Sari saga from Bengal
★How your make-up bag could wreck your health
★7 Filling Foods to Keep Belly Fat at Bay
★Eating cheese does not raise cholesterol, study finds
★How to exercise outdoors, when the smogs a killer
★Healthy food that tastes good too
★Top 5 foods for glowing skin
★Tips to Even your Skin Tone Naturally
★Healthiest Foods For Women
★10 Natural beauty tips for face you must try
★6 Best Oils for a Naturally Clear and Glowing Skin
★Carbohydrates and sugars
★How to Do Face Cleansing at Home?
★Scientists found effective dandruff treatment
★This is how many calories your tea and coffee habit is adding to your diet EVERY DAY
★Yoga Heals More than Just Your Body
★Breathe Right to Live a Healthier and Better Life
★Top 10 Homemade Fruit Packs for Glowing Skin
★Natural and healthy effects of Aloe Vera!
★10 Surprising Things That Can Cause You to Lose Muscle
★The Key to Healthy Aging
★Study reveals alarming dangers of anti-ageing jabs
★Combat the Cold with Fresh Oregano Tea
★Growing Propagating and Using Aloe Vera
★5 superfoods to combat hair loss
★Top 10 Diet and Fitness Tips for Men
★6 Foods You Can Incorporate In Your Fat Burner Diet For Best Results
★Cancer warning over skin bleaching treatment