Did you know that the best beauty tip is hidden in your kitchen or garden? The beauty tips and tricks that your mothers tells you is what she learned from her mother and they can do wonders. Here we have the top 10 beauty tips which you are not aware of.
Here are few of the beauty tips and tricks that you can try at home:
1. The golden pinch of turmeric Turmeric is anti-bacterial with antioxidant properties that helps cover marks and scars and acne. Use a pinch of turmeric in any face pack and get brighter skin. You may mix milk cream and turmeric and apply it on your face once a week to get glowing skin.
2. Tomatoes for tan removal Tomatoes have anti-oxidants properties, minerals, and vitamins that helps skin glow and act as an ingredient to remove sun tan. Mix tomato pulp, yogurt and oatmeal to apply it on sun tanned areas of your body. Remove it after 10-15 minutes.
3. Neem and Tulsi for pimple If you are tiered of curing your pimples then you will be happy to apply this on your face. Take neem and tulsi leaves in 1:2 ratio. Like, if you take 10 tulsi leaves then take 5 neem leaves. Add few drops of water and make a paste of it. Apply it on pimple affected area for 15 minutes and wash it with cold water.
4. Olive oil and eggs for hair To get shinny and thick hair growth, make a hair pack with egg and olive oil. Take 1-2 eggs depending on the length of your hair. Add 1 tea spoon of olive oil and apply it on the scalp and hair. Let the mask dry and then wash it with a mild shampoo. This will add shine and thicken your hair.
5. Replace soap with gram flour Every alternative day you can apply gram flour to clean your face. This can act as a replacement of soap.
6. Fenugreek to reduce dandruff Fenugreek hair pack help remove dandruff naturally. Soak a tablespoon of Fenugreek overnight. Make a paste out of it and apply in on your scalp for 15 minutes. Wash it off with water and a mild shampoo.
7. Cucumbers for dark circles If your dark circles are disturbing you then cucumbers can do wonders. Cut cucumbers in round shape and put in on your eyelids. Let it stay for 10-15 minutes. Do it for 2-3 times a weak.
8. Potato juice for pigmentation If you have pigmentation problems then take 2-3 tablespoons of potato juice and apply it on the affected areas for 20 minutes. Do this twice daily for a month.
9. Honey for cracked lips During winter it is common that people have chapped/cracked lips. The best way to get rid of chapped lips is to apply honey several times on your lips.
10. Lemon for body odour You can use lemons to kill body odour. Cut the lemon into two equal halves and rub in your underarm. Let it dry and then take a shower. Lemon has acidic properties and helps lower skin′s pH level.
Medication Management Tips
Those who consume fruit and vegetables have a 40% lower risk of an incurable lung disease
Work stress may lead to irregular heart rate
A platter full of seafood
23 foods that contain NO calories
Top 10 Homemade Fruit Packs for Glowing Skin
Skinny jeans and big fluffy hoods contribute to back pain
Education can boost men?s chances of online dating
★Looking towards India for design
★Manage oily skin in winters with these steps
★Top 3 Core Exercises While Pregnant
★Research reveals surprising health benefits of chewing your food
★Daylight Savings Time: That miserable time of year when many mourn loss of one-hour sleep
★A platter full of seafood
★4 Foolproof Tips to Make Healthy Veggie Chips at Home
★5 DIY masks for your various hair concerns
★What dangers are hidden in your pillow?
★Face Scrubs and Face Packs
★11 Realistic Methods of Stress Management
★5 Ways to Dry Herbs
★5 Skincare resolutions for 2019 that you must keep
★Yoga Asanas To Prevent Hair Loss
★Growing Propagating and Using Aloe Vera
★Vitamin reverses aging in organs and muscles
★Fruitylicious cure for ageing skin
★10 Surprising Things That Can Cause You to Lose Muscle
★How your make-up bag could wreck your health
★5 Exercises to Reduce Belly Fat
★The Brilliant Food Combo That Helps You Burn More Fat
★Surgery addict rushed to hospital after his body REJECTED his new nose
★Top Foods for Calcium and Vitamin D
★Tips to Even your Skin Tone Naturally
★Plum goodness for your hair!
★This Yoga Flow Will Instantly Boost Your Mood
★The tangy taste of Banaras
★Eat more fruit and veg for a longer life
★Yoga Poses for People with Less Flexible Body
★5 Yoga Poses that Can Give You a Glowing Skin
★Mans lips exploded after he became 'addicted' to fillers
★12 Benefits of Hair Spa Treatment
★Skin tone linked to fruit and vegetable consumption
★5 most surprising cosmetic surgery trends across the globe
★Women found to appear up to 20 years younger if they stay out of the sun
★Dandelion Benefits Biodiversity, Soil and Your Health
★Scientists found effective dandruff treatment
★9 Super Simple Exercises to Reduce Belly Fat
★5 Reasons Cheese is Actually Good For Your Health
★Teenagers use social media posts to appear attractive to friends
★Using Kalonji Seeds for Weight Loss
★Top Natural Body Care Tips for Women
★Medication Management Tips
★3 Must Try Face Yoga Exercises For Glowing Face
★This is how many calories your tea and coffee habit is adding to your diet EVERY DAY
★Learn How To Do Pearl Facial At Home To Get Naturally Glowing Skin Instantly
★Cooking in aluminium pans may be dangerous for your health
★15 Powerful Asanas of Yoga to Reduce Belly Fat
★Learn to Do Vinyasa Yoga for Weight Loss
★Top Fitness Stars Share Their Most Common Workout Habits