Did you know that the best beauty tip is hidden in your kitchen or garden? The beauty tips and tricks that your mothers tells you is what she learned from her mother and they can do wonders. Here we have the top 10 beauty tips which you are not aware of.
Here are few of the beauty tips and tricks that you can try at home:
1. The golden pinch of turmeric Turmeric is anti-bacterial with antioxidant properties that helps cover marks and scars and acne. Use a pinch of turmeric in any face pack and get brighter skin. You may mix milk cream and turmeric and apply it on your face once a week to get glowing skin.
2. Tomatoes for tan removal Tomatoes have anti-oxidants properties, minerals, and vitamins that helps skin glow and act as an ingredient to remove sun tan. Mix tomato pulp, yogurt and oatmeal to apply it on sun tanned areas of your body. Remove it after 10-15 minutes.
3. Neem and Tulsi for pimple If you are tiered of curing your pimples then you will be happy to apply this on your face. Take neem and tulsi leaves in 1:2 ratio. Like, if you take 10 tulsi leaves then take 5 neem leaves. Add few drops of water and make a paste of it. Apply it on pimple affected area for 15 minutes and wash it with cold water.
4. Olive oil and eggs for hair To get shinny and thick hair growth, make a hair pack with egg and olive oil. Take 1-2 eggs depending on the length of your hair. Add 1 tea spoon of olive oil and apply it on the scalp and hair. Let the mask dry and then wash it with a mild shampoo. This will add shine and thicken your hair.
5. Replace soap with gram flour Every alternative day you can apply gram flour to clean your face. This can act as a replacement of soap.
6. Fenugreek to reduce dandruff Fenugreek hair pack help remove dandruff naturally. Soak a tablespoon of Fenugreek overnight. Make a paste out of it and apply in on your scalp for 15 minutes. Wash it off with water and a mild shampoo.
7. Cucumbers for dark circles If your dark circles are disturbing you then cucumbers can do wonders. Cut cucumbers in round shape and put in on your eyelids. Let it stay for 10-15 minutes. Do it for 2-3 times a weak.
8. Potato juice for pigmentation If you have pigmentation problems then take 2-3 tablespoons of potato juice and apply it on the affected areas for 20 minutes. Do this twice daily for a month.
9. Honey for cracked lips During winter it is common that people have chapped/cracked lips. The best way to get rid of chapped lips is to apply honey several times on your lips.
10. Lemon for body odour You can use lemons to kill body odour. Cut the lemon into two equal halves and rub in your underarm. Let it dry and then take a shower. Lemon has acidic properties and helps lower skin′s pH level.
Using Kalonji Seeds for Weight Loss
Does ginger gene offer key to younger looking skin?
Exercise can help boost memory through bone hormone: Study
Expert reveals the snacks you should eat, according to your body type
Try these 4 simple yoga asanas to gain weight
Popular weight loss strategies
5 Common Mistakes that May Ruin Your Skin
Top 10 Diet and Fitness Tips for Men
★Looking towards India for design
★5 Common Mistakes that May Ruin Your Skin
★Eating Carbs and Fats Before a Workout? Read This
★5 most surprising cosmetic surgery trends across the globe
★9 Simple Yoga Asanas & Tips for Weight Loss
★Pasta eaters may have better diet quality: study
★Best foods for healthy skin
★Teenagers use social media posts to appear attractive to friends
★5 foods for healthy skin
★Stop Lusting For a Radiant Skin Possess it with the Help of Super Foods
★10 Natural beauty tips for face you must try
★3 Must Try Face Yoga Exercises For Glowing Face
★Top 3 Core Exercises While Pregnant
★Breakthrough drug restores more than 90% of lost hair in most patients
★Numerous health benefits of bitter melon (uses , side effects)
★Everyday Medications You Should Never Take When You Exercise
★5 Dairy-Free Cheese Options Worth Trying
★How to Do Face Cleansing at Home?
★Skinny jeans and big fluffy hoods contribute to back pain
★Hair removal injuries rocketed NINE-FOLD since 1991
★Fasting might be good for your healh, research says
★5 DIY masks for your various hair concerns
★Top Fitness Stars Share Their Most Common Workout Habits
★Skin tone linked to fruit and vegetable consumption
★How you should wash your face?
★Man has lived with giant neck for 13 years after going to doctors for help
★4 Totally avoidable gym mistakes
★6 Best Oils for a Naturally Clear and Glowing Skin
★Guinness World Record for bearded woman Harnaam Kaur
★Face Open Pores
★Why and how exercises reduce the risk of CANCER?
★5 Exercises to Reduce Belly Fat
★How to prevent peanut allergies in children?
★Aerobic training can help reverse ageing
★Popular weight loss strategies
★Cancer risk of breast implants 10 times higher than first feared
★The health benefits of popular foods
★Legumes, nuts and kale can help you get big muscles
★Expert reveals the snacks you should eat, according to your body type
★Combat the Cold with Fresh Oregano Tea
★Making handloom accessible
★8 Time-Saving Meal Prep Ideas Nutritionists Actually Use
★10 questions about laser hair removal
★Work stress may lead to irregular heart rate
★Acne sufferers likely to live longer than people with flawless skin
★Take care of your coloured hair with Wella
★Can Eating Bananas Help You Lose Weight?
★WHO says strawberries may not be so safe for you
★Natural Ways to Remove Blackheads on Face and Nose
★Breathe Right to Live a Healthier and Better Life