Did you know that the best beauty tip is hidden in your kitchen or garden? The beauty tips and tricks that your mothers tells you is what she learned from her mother and they can do wonders. Here we have the top 10 beauty tips which you are not aware of.
Here are few of the beauty tips and tricks that you can try at home:
1. The golden pinch of turmeric Turmeric is anti-bacterial with antioxidant properties that helps cover marks and scars and acne. Use a pinch of turmeric in any face pack and get brighter skin. You may mix milk cream and turmeric and apply it on your face once a week to get glowing skin.
2. Tomatoes for tan removal Tomatoes have anti-oxidants properties, minerals, and vitamins that helps skin glow and act as an ingredient to remove sun tan. Mix tomato pulp, yogurt and oatmeal to apply it on sun tanned areas of your body. Remove it after 10-15 minutes.
3. Neem and Tulsi for pimple If you are tiered of curing your pimples then you will be happy to apply this on your face. Take neem and tulsi leaves in 1:2 ratio. Like, if you take 10 tulsi leaves then take 5 neem leaves. Add few drops of water and make a paste of it. Apply it on pimple affected area for 15 minutes and wash it with cold water.
4. Olive oil and eggs for hair To get shinny and thick hair growth, make a hair pack with egg and olive oil. Take 1-2 eggs depending on the length of your hair. Add 1 tea spoon of olive oil and apply it on the scalp and hair. Let the mask dry and then wash it with a mild shampoo. This will add shine and thicken your hair.
5. Replace soap with gram flour Every alternative day you can apply gram flour to clean your face. This can act as a replacement of soap.
6. Fenugreek to reduce dandruff Fenugreek hair pack help remove dandruff naturally. Soak a tablespoon of Fenugreek overnight. Make a paste out of it and apply in on your scalp for 15 minutes. Wash it off with water and a mild shampoo.
7. Cucumbers for dark circles If your dark circles are disturbing you then cucumbers can do wonders. Cut cucumbers in round shape and put in on your eyelids. Let it stay for 10-15 minutes. Do it for 2-3 times a weak.
8. Potato juice for pigmentation If you have pigmentation problems then take 2-3 tablespoons of potato juice and apply it on the affected areas for 20 minutes. Do this twice daily for a month.
9. Honey for cracked lips During winter it is common that people have chapped/cracked lips. The best way to get rid of chapped lips is to apply honey several times on your lips.
10. Lemon for body odour You can use lemons to kill body odour. Cut the lemon into two equal halves and rub in your underarm. Let it dry and then take a shower. Lemon has acidic properties and helps lower skin′s pH level.
Top Fitness Stars Share Their Most Common Workout Habits
How to Lose Weight Fast: 3 Simple Steps, Based on Science
Top Foods for Calcium and Vitamin D
Top 10 Unknown Beauty Tips and Tricks
Scientists found effective dandruff treatment
Top 10 Homemade Fruit Packs for Glowing Skin
How To Achieve The Perfect Nail Shape
Can Eating Bananas Help You Lose Weight?
★Tips to Even your Skin Tone Naturally
★10 Natural beauty tips for face you must try
★Man has lived with giant neck for 13 years after going to doctors for help
★How to prevent peanut allergies in children?
★Yoga Heals More than Just Your Body
★15 Powerful Asanas of Yoga to Reduce Belly Fat
★5 Common Mistakes that May Ruin Your Skin
★Teenagers use social media posts to appear attractive to friends
★The Key to Healthy Aging
★Why and how exercises reduce the risk of CANCER?
★Working It Out: The future of work and digital
★Research reveals surprising health benefits of chewing your food
★Correlation Between Almonds and Weight Gain
★Breakthrough drug restores more than 90% of lost hair in most patients
★5 DIY masks for your various hair concerns
★10 Weight Loss Tips to Make Things Easier (and Faster)
★Do you want to be paid for sleeping well at night?
★This Yoga Flow Will Instantly Boost Your Mood
★Top 10 Diet and Fitness Tips for Men
★The tangy taste of Banaras
★Top 3 Core Exercises While Pregnant
★Top 10 Fruits To Eat To Lose Weight Quickly
★Expert reveals the snacks you should eat, according to your body type
★A platter full of seafood
★Can Eating Bananas Help You Lose Weight?
★4 Superfoods for a Healthy Looking Skin
★11 Realistic Methods of Stress Management
★9 Simple Yoga Asanas & Tips for Weight Loss
★Using Kalonji Seeds for Weight Loss
★7 Healthy Hacks for Your Pumpkin Spice Latte
★Study finds dramatic weight loss can be achieved WITHOUT counting calories
★Healthy food that tastes good too
★Top Fitness Stars Share Their Most Common Workout Habits
★WHO says strawberries may not be so safe for you
★Fresh fruits and veggies arent always healthier than frozen, scientists say
★Skin tone linked to fruit and vegetable consumption
★Aerobic training can help reverse ageing
★5 superfoods to combat hair loss
★Mans lips exploded after he became 'addicted' to fillers
★5 Dairy-Free Cheese Options Worth Trying
★Top 5 foods for glowing skin
★4 Foolproof Tips to Make Healthy Veggie Chips at Home
★Numerous health benefits of bitter melon (uses , side effects)
★How to exercise outdoors, when the smogs a killer
★Does ginger gene offer key to younger looking skin?
★What dangers are hidden in your pillow?
★5 Skincare resolutions for 2019 that you must keep
★Try these 4 simple yoga asanas to gain weight
★Top 10 Homemade Fruit Packs for Glowing Skin
★23 foods that contain NO calories